PBN Professional Business Network
Your Business Network for Success
PBN Member Benefits
PBN is a membership networking organization that provides an ideal forum to network with other business professionals and presents educational opportunities for the purpose of business growth. We offer a friendly, no-pressure environment that allows for enjoyable interchanges between networking colleagues without limiting the number of members per industry or requiring distribution of leads.
- 12 luncheon meetings annually at cost of $25 (pre-paid) versus $30 for non-members & at-door payment. Non-members and guests are welcome for up to 2 luncheons per year.
- Evening card exchanges scheduled 3-4 times per year. FREE to members only!
- Members bringing a luncheon guest receive a $5 luncheon discount coupon for each 1st time guest.
Members receive discounted rates for sponsorship of our luncheons. See Sponsorships for details.
- PBN provides a varied program of outside speakers with a focus on business growth and development.
- Speakers are successful entrepreneurs or subject matter experts sharing their expertise and knowledge.
Membership Directory & Promotional Materials
- Membership directory is online and updated monthly. Includes a 25-35 word description of your product and/or services.
- Members may display their material on a designated table at each luncheon. Non-member material must be distributed on an individual basis. Leaving material on chairs and place settings is not permitted.
Member News & PR
- Members can have news, events and PR releases posted on the website and announced at lunches.
- Members may contribute prizes and have their name and company announced at the meeting and in emails.
Reciprocal Member Rates
- PBN members receive member rates at SMEI (Sales & Marketing Executives) meetings.
PBN LinkedIn Group
- PBN maintains a LinkedIn Group for members only.
Join Us For A Networking Experience & the Best Meal Around!
PBN meets the 1st Wednesday of each month (with some exceptions) – See Events schedule.
For more information, contact Bruce Zanar, VP/Event Coordinator, at (610) 792-2105.